Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Adler::On Sale!

Our budget has been a little tight lately and I have been sad that I can't buy as much useless crap as I usually do. Today, while at Bed, Bath and Beyond (I hate that name, I really do) I was picking up a wedding gift for a friend when I ran across something marvelous.

My BFF Jonathan Adler has a Happy Home line at BB&B. These adorable placemats were on clearance...

for a QUARTER a piece! I paid a whole dollar for the last four matching mats they had. Let this be a lesson to me that good and fun design can be found at reasonable prices, if one is willing to set foot inside BB&B.

2 comments:

metamorphose said...

HOT! Me love sexy placemats!

But I do hate BB&B. I worked there once for a fateful 6 months. I refused to ever return. I did go back once, but I didn't buy anything.

Rob said...

Hi there,

I just found your site while searching for MCM homes in utah and was thrilled to find a post of yours with photos of some amazing homes in Provo...

We're moving up to the Salt Lake area and we're hoping to find and restore a vintage home. If you know what neighborhoods we should look at around/in SLC, we would love the help... Please drop me a line if you can here: nospam (insert at symbol here) nimblestudio (insert dot com here). Thanks!